HIGP:Tell us who is Neneth Ramiro Rondera?
I’m a native of Catanauan, Quezon, married to a sea-farer and a mother of 3 teeners.
HIGP: Your profession
I’m a Junior HS teacher @ Ajos National High School, Mulanay, Quezon and also, a Senior HS Teacher @ Manuel S. Enverga Univ. Foundation Catanauan.
HIGP: What genre do you prefer?
Poem. For me, it’s always an awesome vehicle for expression. It’s communicative and yet remains mysterious.
HIGP: When did you start writing? (e.g prose, poem, short stories, essay, spoken words piece)?
When I was in First yr hs, I started scribbling romantic rhymes. I did it whenever I was home alone and felt
that poetic urge in me …
HIGP: Tell us some highlights on your success in writing, or other achievements in life?
I’d like to say, my success in writing isn’t that radiant as others’ 😉 Perhaps my flair for writing is much appreciated in
school where I write down speeches, correspondence and Poems. However, I considered having been an editor of Doc Penpen B. Takipsilim, one of my most treasured and shining moments as a writer because that was a rare chance for me to explore more on different genres like essay and poem, as well as editing bio-info.
Haraya’s 10’s to answer:
1. Something or someone you miss from childhood?
Sweet moments with my mother
2. You can have one of the following two things: trust/love?
3. What makes you smile?
A beautiful thought
4. When you close your eyes what do you dream of?
My dream farm house
5. How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
It is I, no fakes!
6. What did life teach you yesterday?
Whatever happens keep your spirit strong.
7. Which is your favorite four legged creature and why?
its cute, dog/puppy
8. Name 3 things in nature you find most beautiful?
Trees…flowers and butterflies
9. Do you like rainy days or snowy winter days?
Rainy days can be fine but I’d like to experience snowy winter days or snowy eves as seen and felt by Robert Frost 😉
10. complete the sentence ” I am _____and i love _____.”